February 11, 2008

Contest!!!

Okay. In my language arts class Mrs. Born, our teacher has been giving us warm ups that are contests. I'm gonna give you some. Just comment back listing them out and after a week whoever wins will get a prize. we'll start with four. 1. List as many countries and their capitals as you can. 2. List as many colors as you can. 3. List as many modes of transportation. 4. Name 10 odd things in your living room.whoever has the oddest items wins. **You can only name them off the top of your head. NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

2 comments:

alto sax said...

MUAHAHAHA!!! I FINALLY GOT THIS TO WORK!!! I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN! We did that in class and i only answered #'s 2,3, and 4. But i had 40 transportation answers and no one eals had more. Booyaa!!! Congrads on winning first in the history fair, good luck on state in AUSTIN or is it SAN ANTONIA? No its AUSTIN. befor i end this all who read this may see spelling errors, i know i am horrible at spelling if you know me you would already know that. "SILANCE, I KILL YOU"- Achmed the dead terrorist- aka. Jeff Dunham.

Kelly Sessions said...

I can win on number 4!! I have a crystal prince charming frog on my coffee table...he's pretty cute and got a little crown! I call him McRibbit!

My new highlights!!!!

My new highlights!!!!

you can see them better here

you can see them better here